Despite the Brazil midfielder last month telling both clubs that he did not want to leave, the Italians are still hoping to persuade him. Sky Sports News has been advised Maurizio Sarri needs to fabricate his midfield around him along these lines to that of Jorginho at Napoli and Chelsea.
They have likewise offered the 23-year-old a bigger number of wages than his present arrangement at Barca. As indicated by Sky Italy, that offer is £4.5m (€5m) a year.
Arthur is expected to play for Barca tonight against Athletic Bilbao, and Sky Sports News has been told his inclination is still to remain at the Nou Camp and battle for his place. The two clubs are also said to want to conclude the transfer before June 30 – but Juve sporting director Fabio Paritici has denied this. He has admitted publicly, however, that player still needs to be convince.